Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mini Twist

Hey Gals!




So as we all know its starting to get chillie out and were moving into our winter months. Yay Thanksgiving food is near ! Let me stop rambling and get into a favorite protective style of mines which are  MINI TWIST! I love these twist because they are easy to manage and can be kept in your hair for long periods of time. The only down fall of these super cute twist are they can be very time consuming when putting them into your hair, it took me seven hours with a few minor breaks. I am now going into my third week of having them in my hair, after this week I do plan on taking them out and washing my hair.

The process of putting them in:

I started on a stretched twist out that I had been rocking for a week. I parted my hair into four sections and with each section I lightly sprayed my hair down with a mixture of natural oils and water and then adding my homemade whipped shea butter. I then detangled my hair with my Denmen brush. After detangling I parted my hair in smaller sections and begain to twist. I followed the same steps for every section and until my whole head was completed.

Mantaining my mini twist:

As far as sleeping goes everynight I cover my hair with my satin bonet. Every other morning I spray my hair with oil & water mixture. I then add a little bit of my homemade whipped shea butter to my hair to ensure my hair is kept mositurized.


Mini twist is a very low mainatence style and is very ideal for these cold months that are here to stay for a while! They are a great protective style. Hope you guys try these out and have fun with them there are mulitple styles you can create with these mini twist.





Love & Blessings my beautiful individuals !

No comments:

Post a Comment