Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Goals, Goals, Goals!!

Okay so I have been very busy and find that when I do have time to relax I'm all in the TV. Dont judge me! The real reason I'm blogging today is because I have found that I am gaining tons of weight and I know it can't be healthy for my hair and body so with out farther or due I am going to start working on a work out plan and cutting back on food. Meaning I will be eating smaller portions, more fruit, drinking lots of water, and exercising more. I plan starting out with doing 30 mintue work outs five times a week. This workout will include bikcyling for 20 mintues and abs for the other 10. I will switch up my workout routines, I will tackle some of my Donna Richardson tapes. I will of course slowly but surely cut out my junk food eating, I am not one to go cold turkey! Oh yea and I promise to start blogging once a week. I need to step my game up! 

So I know this is probably a bad time to start being all strict with Thanksgiving and Christmas food right around the corner but you have to start some where! 

Praying that I can stick to these goals because I do want a healthy life style & beautiful hair!

Good luck to anyone who also has their mind set on some difficult task of their own! 

Love & Blessings My Beautiful Individuals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment