Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Homemade Greek Yogurt Deep Conditioner

Hey There!
So I decided to try this Homemade Greek Yogurt Deep Conidtioner and I will tell you right now it's good but it's not one of my favorites !
 
This are the ingredients :
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinger
10 drops Lavender Oil
3 spoon fulls of Yogurt




I found out about this deep conditioner from watching a YouTube video by one of my favorite naturals Naptural85. I wanted to see if it would really do the job on detangling my hair. Which of course I had trouble doing and I felt like my regular conditioner does a better job.
I'm trying to say it is a good deep conditioner because I also didn't use Greek yogurt, I decided to use the last of my nonfat yogurt I had in my refrigerator. Using Greek yogurt could possible make a difference in my detangling process.
Ladies if you decide to try this make sure you don't get the product on your scalp. You only need to go half way up the hair shaft because if you get it in your scalp it will be hard to getting rid of the smell.
Okay now the good thing about this deep conditioner is it leaves your hair feeling soft and moisturized.

With all that being said don't be afraid to ask me questions!
Let me know if you try it and how it works for you!
 


Love & Blessings My Beautiful Individuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment