Hello my loves ! I'm back!
A typical wash day for me is an all day process. Number one if you have plans of waking up early the next day you must start your washing process around 5ish at the earliest if possible.
Ladies lets be clear everyone's washing routine is not the same and things that I may do to my hair might not work out for you.
One I'm still in my natural hair phase where I love trying new products, which this phase may never go away for me. I'm just being realistic with you guys. Enough of my ranting lets get into my wash routine.
First I gather all of the products and items
1. Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Old T-shirt
3. Detangling brush (Denmen brush)
4. Apple Cider Vinegar & H20 (mixture in spray bottle)
5. Plastic cap
Steps to my wash routine !
1. Separate my hair into sections (preferably 6)
2. Spray my entire head with vinegar & water mixture, rub my scalp for about 2 minutes
3.Rinse my hair with water
4. Shampoo 2 times
5. Dry hair w/ t-shirt
5. Apply conditioner to each section, untwisting & detangling with Denman brush, then retwisting and continuing to the next section.
6. Place plastic cap on for about 20 minutes
7.Rinse conditioner out
Now that my hair is freshly washed I would let my hair air dry for about 15 minutes before I continue to style my hair.
I hope this helps. If there is anything I missed or any other questions feel free to leave me a comment !
Love & Blessings My Beautiful Individuals
A look on the inside of my natural journey. Pictures, Styles, and Tips to stay on top of your natural hair.
Popular Posts
-
Okay so I have been very busy and find that when I do have time to relax I'm all in the TV. Dont judge me! The real reason I'm blogg...
-
Along with all the beautiful snow and holidays being right around the corner here comes the freezing cold ! The cold brings out the crazy dr...
-
Hello World, My name is Anntonette and I'm 21 year old female. I have been growing my hair out for what will be a year tomorrow on Jul...
No comments:
Post a Comment